Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The article about making nuclear waste facilities uninviting is awesome.

Haven't done a lot lately...family drama. So I only have this rabbit eye to offer. I needed a new avatar for some sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Did a self-portrait. I was going to keep with the thread and draw the neon outline of the Phoenix Trotting Track in the background since it's my favorite building ever, got a headache instead. Might have been staring at a tablet full of bright colors that gave me the headache, whoops.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Apr 5, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I love that hairdo :allears: and I hope your family drama has settled down.

Thanks! My husband doesn't believe I'll still have a mohawk when I'm old and grey. And yeah, life is getting better thank you :)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Those vases are pretty sweet!

Scathach fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 11, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Hey you forgot the most important part of a sun bear, here I helped:

(I'm really sorry)

Ahahaha like half the pics I was looking at yesterday had those weird curly tongues out. Now I'll have to draw this guy yawning.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Feeling super mature today.

I'll be honest this cracked me up. Thank you for brightening a cruddy day.

I'm on a bear kick, apparently. I forgot how fun they are to draw. This is a sort-of bear.

I loving love layers. And line tools. gently caress yeah.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I loving love all of these, by the way.

• Locked thread