Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

watching on my phone but was that idiots reaction to turning around and seeing a cop sticking a handgun in his face to shout nah foo and fondling his balls with both hands? nothing of value was lost

To me it sounds like that's some guy in the background yelling at him "stop, fool" or "nah, fool" or something. I don't think the guy who gets shot ever says anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Untagged posted:

It was him.

haha welp, what an idiot

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Reign Of Pain posted:

Sounds like 6th St. in Austin and Beale in Memphis or Deep Ellum in Dallas, ect....not with the running battles and fingering mothers so much though...

Having lived in Austin for most of my life, I can't understand what's so goddamn great about 6th St.

I would say "loving college students ruin everything," but Austin has been full of students forever, so I put down its wide appeal to poor taste

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cop gay. So What posted:

Ah yes teacher pay, truly the fast food workers of public employment...

That has got to be per classroom hour, not salary/(40 * 52)

e: Yeah that's full of poo poo . If it isn't completely invented, it takes actual BLS numbers and applies some weird math to them. Either that or top pay is astronomical to skew the average that much higher than the median.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 22, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

The more punches on my card & I get a free smoothie.

I like bullying teenage cashiers into giving me multiple stamps on rewards cards for bullshit reasons like "if I were at McDonald's this would be the cost of THREE meals!" It's gotten to be kind of a hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Tony Chachere's owns

• Locked thread