Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Smiling Jack posted:

Punching someone in the face isn't even an arrestable crime in many jurisdictions.

Please tell me where.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It sounds amazing there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

One day we skipped out on PT and went to pancake house as a platoon. Had a syrup chugging competition between two guys, the winner would get released early. Well we ended up doing a bunch of layouts that day, so they just felt like poo poo all day instead.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

All Cops Are Beannieson

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

it's one of the first methods we learned to see if someone is alive or not.

That or a knee to the balls.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

AcidRonin posted:

Stay far away my son

How quickly would i have to see HR if this found its way to my office......

Let us know, pussy.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I don't think taping a paper to the window is a crime.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Skoll posted:

Not easy to win a war against an armed and dedicated insurgent group half a planet away.

:v:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

She didn't need to not shoot either. :getin:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Equine Don posted:

To pet the beagle is illegal.

gently caress the police.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Skoll posted:

If a cop tells me to put out my cigarette I will be filing suit with the city and department that he is oppressing my heritage to burn things and create ash. Heritage not hate brothers.
:frogout:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DrakeriderCa posted:

Interesting note: a coworker used to be a dog man. They had an American come up to train with them, and after observing their training he told them they should modify their "handler assistance" scenarios. One of the other dog guys got all offended and said they had the best designed training in North America and they didn't need to change anything. So the American guy says "okay. Lay down on the ground and have the bad guy point a gun at you, and hit the door release and see what your dog does." So the loudmouth cop does it and immediately gets his poo poo rekt by his own dog. :smugdog:

Turns out they'd never trained to assist the handler on the ground, and in every single scenario if someone was on the ground, the dog had to bite them.

lmbo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Don't you wanna be cool?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hawaii cops are chill as gently caress. Coworker just ran a red light and got pulled over.

"Your mind wandering today? You just blew through that red light."

"poo poo I didn't even notice."

"That's why I asked if your mind was wandering today. Be careful we don't want anyone getting run over. Have a nice day."

Not even a written warning.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Shoulda splattered his filthy Haole brains all over the Kamehameha

He is a big local dude.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

How many of you have banged in your cruisers?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Davethulhu posted:

Really what I'm saying is gently caress Texas.

Something we can all agree on.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

There was a really cute lady cop directing traffic while I was walking back from the beach. What is the proper way to hit on a cute lady cop? You can direct my traffic any time?

I need assistance.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

12 pound trigger? Holy gently caress.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Now, icy hot in underwear is a different story.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

All cops are divorced.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Can't even pull the trigger on a tazer.

How will you ever make the green grass grow?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Hover around group conversations.

"Sure can't wait to go to college next semester!"

"First one in my family to go to college! Pops would be proud as the dickens!"

"Want to see my high school graduation pictures?"

:suicide:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I kinda want to get pepper sprayed just to see what it's like. Minus the getting arrested part.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You guys gonna fly to Hawaii?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Actually, if someone sends me pepper spray, I will post a video of getting pepper sprayed.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If you film it and post it I'll send you some real poo poo, not that BS bought at a gun show pepper spray.

Address sent.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Within a month of receiving the OC spray (probably much sooner) I will post a video of me getting pepper sprayed. :toxx:

Just need to make sure I don't have to work the next day and can get my buddy to do it not in the middle of downtown.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Being a Brazilian cop looks rad as hell.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9ltJGykYc

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Oh it's happening. You should have seen my way too nice civilian buddy's face when I told him he would have to pepper spray me and record it for the Internet.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The blonde one.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I have a month after I get the pepper spray to post the video. It will happen. I ain't no bitch.

I'm scared.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What's smoke crack 1.0?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That creole is my favorite. I put that poo poo on everything.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo I'm reading the description on Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

These chips rock, Beannieson.

• Locked thread