Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Is waiting outside movie theaters after a Fast and Furious movie to catch people racing in the parking lot still a thing or did it die out after the third movie or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
So this article on the smoking gun has been making the rounds lately:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/butt-lick-bribery-562913 posted:

MAY 26--A Louisiana woman is facing a public bribery charge after allegedly making an indecent proposal to the cop who arrested her for pummeling her live-in boyfriend, according to court records.

Diane Thomas, 52, was busted earlier this month for punching her beau in the face “multiple times” and scratching him with her fingernails during a confrontation in the couple’s Monroe home.

When Thomas was read her Miranda rights by a Monroe Police Department officer, she stated that her boyfriend was a “bitch,” adding that he “got in her face so she beat his rear end,” according to a May 16 probable cause affidavit.

After Thomas was handcuffed, she told Corporal Chris Ballard that she could not go to jail since she “has a good job.”

At that point, Thomas allegedly made Ballard an offer he would refuse.

"If you won't take me to jail I will get on my knees right now," she reportedly declared. "Officer I will even lick your butt hole."

Already facing a misdemeanor domestic abuse charge, Thomas was then hit with a felony public bribery count for allegedly offering to lick Corporal Ballard.

What is the best offer copgoons have gotten from some one not to go to jail?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Going back to the nurse jokes, where did the stereotype of cops dating nurse come from? Two groups of people that tend to be one sex that work odd hours while dealing with a given person worst day?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Whip Slagcheek posted:

To anybody coming to DC to see the pope: gently caress you.

Considering the day before the pope visited DC metro had a fire at one of their station how has the rest of the poo poo show been going?

• Locked thread