Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Now the dude they shot wasn't a kid by any means, but he straight up iced a motherfucker. The cell video I saw was a bit late to the start of the action, but it looks like something drops behind the officer as the guy starts running away.

I'm just grateful the cameraman had the god damned decency to rotate is phone to landscape so the video looks worth a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Back home there are on duty cops in ihops and some denny's around 2 am because there are tons of drunk loving idiots.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

literally_what_sedanchair_believes.txt

I understand his fear of police as a black member of society.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:thejoke:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think it's hard to not charge someone being that a dude can't really sever his own spine when he's cuffed in paddy wagon.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah there's three black people, a mick, and two white guys.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Reign Of Pain posted:

The one on the bottom right is White.

Still, though, Nero looks like he belongs on a potato farm.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

In Texas if you abandon a car on a highway it gets a big orange sticker on the window that is next to impossible to get off and then has a few days before it's towed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

deratomicdog posted:

I take get my policing tips from SVU, personally.

Lifetime the TV series.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was under the impression Reno 911 is far and away the best cop show.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I don't know but I always cite anyone with Obama stickers. They need to do their part to plug the billion dollar deficits driven up by their party.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Any sailor that has visited a foreign port or two has almost certainly nailed a hooker.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The point I was trying to make is someone is out of their mind if they're shocked or surprised that a sailor nailed a hooker. Since you're already getting veteran's preference, why even lie? If that's the type of thing that would DQ you, would you really want the job in the first place?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Question: There was two police officers who were doing traffic where I was at, and when I was walking by they were complaining about "getting the day shift" is the day shift that bad? Why does the day shift suck if it's bad?

Day shift means that the majority of people in town are awake, driving, and otherwise causing headaches.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Quick send in the chinese fire department.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Victor Vermis posted:

YOU DONT SAY

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Depends. Might end up like Rachael Hoffman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He was a shithead from the moment he walked in the door that morning. There are three other videos of him just being a shithead leading up to the tasing. He showed up to court in his finest vibram five fingers, blue jeans, and a tshirt. He caused a ruckus at the security checkpoint and told p. barnes there that he was going to bill them for the unlawful search of a metal detector and xray. He then goes and sits in traffic court and is filming other people discussing their personal cases with the prosecutor. Multiple bailiffs come to tell him to turn off the camera or leave, and he refuses to do both. No one gets physical but they end up emptying the entire courtroom just to get him and his camera out. After the prosecutor tries to talk to him about his offense and he rambles on about some sovcit bullshit about how he has no name or isn't a US citizen. They used incredible restraint to deal with his rear end and they probably would have been justified using force and arresting him sooner.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So, copgoons, are you peace officers or officers of the law.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Let the record show that you battered me, and now you're using a taaaaaaaaAAAUGGGHHHHHHH

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Why was he never edited into the dorner pic?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Pharmaceutical sales & a fake name. Might start using "Bernard McFacknutah"

How you doing bernie?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's always sad when a fat girl has small tits.

That's Lena Dunham one of the stars of HBO's Girls (or something like that) and for the majority of the show's run she's the only one that got naked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'd hit it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Almost all our fit women are at least partly brown

something something fast twitch muscle fiber

edit: you're british so it should be fibre i think.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Booblord Zagats posted:

As someone who lives near Mexico, thats not even a DECENT burrito, holmes

When the alternative is british food...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Half price for cops as well.

Miss your badge yet?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol: if you can't cook mexican or indian food.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If you don't have a container of baby wipes next to your toilet then your poop game is weak as hell.

If you take a poo poo at home on your own dime you're doing it wrong. All shits should be taken on the clock.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DrakeriderCa posted:

If we're talking delicious ethnic food though, you can't leave out Ukrainian food. Perogies, pyrizhke, holubtsi, sausage, pickles, bread, everything

And they have hot women and know how to drink

at least until they hit 30 then babushka takes over.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

gently caress giving anyone your login info for anything.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is the proper way to hit on any woman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My OC spray consisted off three sprays across the eyebrows with eyes closed to start. I then had to open them up, tell the guy how many fingers he had up and then proceed to the course. First station was a takedown. After that I got a baton and went to a few different stations with attackers in front, on both sides, and finally a baton takedown at the end. Afterwards, two rinses of baby shampoo and a water hose and then chilling in a dark room for a few hours.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Baby shampoo. Johnson and Johnson no more tears and a waterhose. That will actually wash away some of the oil and is safe to just dump in your eyeballs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DrakeriderCa posted:

gently caress pepper spray that poo poo is the worst

I can't really think of anyone who has a different sentiment.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

how much worse is pepper spray compared to cs gas?
CS will make you choke and cough while causing your nose to run severely and your eyes to water pretty bad. After a minute or so of fresh air you're basically ok and good to go.

OC causes intense eye pain and makes it very difficult to open your eyes at all. Any part of your skin that comes in contact with it is going to feel like the worst sunburn you've ever had for hours. These sensations do not stop even after its washed off.

I'd take CS over OC 10/10. gently caress OC.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 8, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ever chop up a jalapeņo and forget to wash your hands before touching your eyes? Depending on the brand OC is 200-500x hotter than that pepper.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If you're paying for my food and housing I'll fly out there to pepper spray you.

Also, kick you in the dick afterwards.

That would almost be worth dropping $1200 on a ticket for a weekend to come watch.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Within a month of receiving the OC spray (probably much sooner) I will post a video of me getting pepper sprayed. :toxx:

Just need to make sure I don't have to work the next day and can get my buddy to do it not in the middle of downtown.

:lol:

Just do it somewhere near a garden hose and have plenty of baby shampoo. If you want to gently caress with your friend, too, just do it indoors. Hell they're probably gonna get enough contact to hate you regardless so have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

white people ruined ______

this is pretty much universal.

• Locked thread