Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I wasn't trying to pile on I just assumed one of the worst things to eat with fireball would be ghost pepper fries.

Stop splashing people though.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I like tiny cats

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

leica posted:

Can we back the gently caress off Aggro Crag please? We don't need to become like VWVortex or any of those other poo poo car forums where we dog users about their private lives.

We let other people rant, its okay for him to rant even if we don't agree with his life choices.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

i like big cats too

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

1500quidporsche posted:

You're all garbage human beings for not daily driving a Scirocco :colbert:

They don't sell Scirocco's in Canada

Fo3 posted:

When the cash stops flowing, sooner or later in the draught you'll buy some dumb poo poo anyways. No one will laugh unless you post about it here though.

FTFY

Probably, I love buying dumb poo poo. I just can't think of anything that was massively financially irresponsible.

I bought an FC RX-7 on a whim, ruined it and let it sit in a field for 6 years. But it initially only cost me $100. I feel bad about that for other reasons though.
I just acquired a motorcycle that I may not ever ride. Only cost me $50 in parts though.
I have untold number of steam games that I'll never play. But most of those games were free because my steam account is tied to 3 different developer keys. And the ones that aren't we're like $2.50

I quit drugs and cigarettes years ago, so all of the money I used to blow on that now goes towards other dumb poo poo, and bills, and rent.

[edit] But what do I know? I'm just some retard on the internet.

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 30, 2015

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Slow is Fast posted:

hey guys i like cats

GET OUT.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
Protip: If you already have two cats, don't date a woman with two cats unless you REALLY like cats.

The Prong Song fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 30, 2015

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

MustardFacial posted:

They don't sell Scirocco's in Canada

They did in 1984.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

this is a v good catte

A+ loaf

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

1500quidporsche posted:

They did in 1984.
:tinfoil:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
get up to make lunch come back later.... 41 new posts.

About absolutely nothing.

Its like Seinfeld, only Seinfeld is actually funny.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Dan I probably start sneezing within 1,000 feet if your house. I do not mix well with cat fur. Or pollen... or chlorine... or... everything really.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
cats!

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Cage posted:

I wasn't trying to pile on I just assumed one of the worst things to eat with fireball would be ghost pepper fries.
Oh that sounds like a horrible combination. Either is bad enough on it's own but combining them is just mean.

I don't mind cats but I much prefer dogs. Have a lovely snapchat of this magnificent bastard ready to go kick rear end at a dog show.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Slow is Fast posted:

this is a v good catte

A+ loaf

See if you can guess which one is not a catte:

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

BrokenKnucklez posted:

get up to make lunch come back later.... 41 new posts.

About absolutely nothing.

Its like Seinfeld, only Seinfeld is actually funny.

Better make a post about how there's no good new posts, then.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Lightbulb Out posted:

Better make a post about how there's no good new posts, then.

There are no good posts here. :f5:

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Reported for bestiality.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
cattechat

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I have one of those

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
http://m.imgur.com/a/RFtiF

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sigma X posted:

1.75L is $38.50 here in NC. According to the ABC website. That'd definitely be enough to get a couple 16 year old girls hosed up.

Holy poo poo it's like $22 for the same amount here :stonk:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

$18 on special usually.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

leica posted:

:quig:

Rhyno posted:

$18 on special usually.

exactly! There's a reason why it's usually kids getting drunk of that poo poo (unless they're being classy and putting it in their cider or coffee)

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

sss has some good cattes post 'em up bro

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Tusen Takk posted:

Welcome to state-controlled, state-priced liquor?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Yeah I really like being able to run to the grocery story at 1:45a and grabbing me some booze for literal pennies it's very convenient.

God drat Michigan owns for all the wrong reasons

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Calc and Statistics finals today, Calc also has a take home portion over the weekend, plus studying for statics, PLUS trying to practice for this community orchestra my mom and sister pressured me into attending

STRESS LEVEL MAXIMUM BRING THE COCAINE BOYS LETS loving GO

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Do what IOC does and use a TI89?

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Have you considered LSD?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Cats suck, get a dog.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Fucknag posted:

Calc and Statistics finals today, Calc also has a take home portion over the weekend, plus studying for statics, PLUS trying to practice for this community orchestra my mom and sister pressured me into attending

STRESS LEVEL MAXIMUM BRING THE COCAINE BOYS LETS loving GO

Just curious, what instrument do you play?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

NitroSpazzz posted:

I don't mind cats but I much prefer dogs. Have a lovely snapchat of this magnificent bastard ready to go kick rear end at a dog show.

I want to steal that dog.

over 6 weeks since my dogs back surgery and she is pretty much back to her rear end in a top hat self.

She does not have all her dexterity/strength in her back legs back, so she now drifts around the hardwood floors in the house.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

Slow is Fast posted:

this is a v good catte

A+ loaf

Agreed - top loaf skills on this impressive orange tabby.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

pet chatte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BUz966U68

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Guys, are we still talking about poor purchasing decisions? Because here in a few weeks after I take care of my bills I think i'm gonna drop $400 on a GTX 970 and 8GB of RAM :3:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah I really like being able to run to the grocery story at 1:45a and grabbing me some booze for literal pennies it's very convenient.

God drat Michigan owns for all the wrong reasons

Doesn't the greater Detroit area have a 24 hour liquor store chain called "Off the Wagon" or am I remembering the wrong metro area?

I just love that Target carries booze and frequently marks it down and I can use my target card to get another 5% off.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Doesn't the greater Detroit area have a 24 hour liquor store chain called "Off the Wagon" or am I remembering the wrong metro area?

I just love that Target carries booze and frequently marks it down and I can use my target card to get another 5% off.

They may have, the name sounds familiar. I know you used to not be able to buy liquor until like 1p on Sundays but now you can at 9a or whatever, and last call is at 2a or 3a, I'm pretty sure it's 2a since one time I went to the store at 1:58a and the lady at the register was giving me a hard time about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

They may have, the name sounds familiar. I know you used to not be able to buy liquor until like 1p on Sundays but now you can at 9a or whatever, and last call is at 2a or 3a, I'm pretty sure it's 2a since one time I went to the store at 1:58a and the lady at the register was giving me a hard time about it

Last call is supposed to be 2:30 here but I've stumbled out of more than one fine drinking establishment at 4am or later.

• Locked thread