Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Sorry guys, I'll just talk about motherboard model numbers and cats from now on in the AI misc thread. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Sigma X posted:

Probably have back surgery, like I am going to. Also, gently caress you and your "stop being a baby, you just had a cramp". Ignoring injuries is how people end up crippled for life.

Get some perspective, it's self described as a cramp. Not a permanent or constant thing.

I saw fireball today for the first time, it's $50. What's special about it?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Could be worse. If I owned a Rover I'd be living in a cardboard box by now.

Meatpimp traded up his cardboard box.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My house is not a cardboard box, but a well constructed shanty with the rest of the town homes around here. :colbert:

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Fo3 posted:

Get some perspective, it's self described as a cramp. Not a permanent or constant thing.

Nothing. It's just sweet and easy to drink, for babbies who can't handle real liquor.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Sorry guys, I'll just talk about motherboard model numbers and cats from now on in the AI misc thread. :(

The abit be6 was quite a thing. I wish I had a cat.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

The Locator posted:

Thanks.

Starting today at Bryce, then driving up scenic route 12 I think. Need to be in Park City tonight for a reception at Hoonigan HQ, then spend all day tomorrow at MMS.

Sounds like a good time. This is approaching the peak time of the year where everything in Utah looks really nice. The mountains are still a little brown from the cold night weather but the valley is in bloom. I bought my M3 from a dude that works for KB/Hoonigan complete with fifteen52 Tarmacs and all.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Despite you not owning a Rover, you're still on track for living in cardboard box by summer.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Fo3 posted:

It's gross and meant for babbys first binge, that's it.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

CommieGIR posted:

Meatpimp traded up his cardboard box.

Load bearing cardboard now.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

meatpimp posted:

Load bearing cardboard now.

You're known for having bad opinions... Possible grover parachute?

What do you think of the F35?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Super Aggro Crag posted:

It's not so bad this time of year now that it's getting warmer.

And the cardboard box leaks way less than my sunroofs.

Sir Pukesalot
Nov 3, 2012

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Don't. Kinda-related: Have you gotten your roommate a new bong yet?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

The issue isn't talking about that stuff, it's that you're humble bragging about being a grown rear end man who can't get his poo poo together. I drink and do drugs to excess, but I don't need to constantly post about it on a car forum chat thread like I'm a cool dude because of it. No one cares that you got hosed up, and posting about it constantly just makes you seem really sad & desperate.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Phone posted:

:colbert: Meatpimps opinions are the uber-opinions

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Phone posted:

My opinions are usually good. I can't help it if others have no sense or taste. :colbert:

Edit: This man knows what's up:

CommieGIR posted:

:colbert: Meatpimps opinions are the uber-opinions

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Lightbulb Out posted:

The issue isn't talking about that stuff, it's that you're humble bragging about being a grown rear end man who can't get his poo poo together. I drink and do drugs to excess, but I don't need to constantly post about it on a car forum chat thread like I'm a cool dude because of it. No one cares that you got hosed up, and posting about it constantly just makes you seem really sad & desperate.

Wait, he's a full on adult? I thought he was like 19 or 20.

Dude if you're a grown rear end man and you don't have your priorities straight enough to decide between bills and loving pointless coins (and weed) then I'm sorry you deserve everything that happens to you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a Superman cape hanging in a glass display case in the corner of my living room so let's not talk about having hosed up priorities.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

April Chat Thread > Slap Fight Pagoda

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rhyno posted:

I have a Superman cape hanging in a glass display case in the corner of my living room so let's not talk about having hosed up priorities.

But you're not an actual gold bug and act otherwise responsibly.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

leica posted:

April Chat Thread > Slap Fight Pagoda

May chat thread > How many Mbps u got?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Wait WTF - Fireball is NOT $50 for a bottle, it should be around $20 max. And if you haven't blown all your money on rent day then you haven't lived.

Astonishing Wang fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 30, 2015

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Astonishing Wang posted:

Wait WTF - Fireball is NOT $50 for a bottle.

1.75L is $38.50 here in NC. According to the ABC website. That'd definitely be enough to get a couple 16 year old girls hosed up.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Phone posted:

May chat thread > How many Mbps u got? > I get drunk

FTFY

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phone posted:

But you're not an actual gold bug and act otherwise responsibly.

Did we forget how many cars I've bought and sold in the last two years? I'm a bad decision maker but I'm in recovery!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Rhyno posted:

Did we forget how many cars I've bought and sold in the last two years? I'm a bad decision maker but I'm in recovery!

My worst decision was not buying more Audis.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CommieGIR posted:

My worst decision was not buying more Audis.

Mine was not buying the Batman utility belt when it was affordable.

And maybe not buying an NB.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Mine was not buying the Batman utility belt when it was affordable.

lol

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Cats, post more cats.

Barnum cares not for silly poo poo, but he is very pro drugs.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Holy poo poo it's on Amazon for $250!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Rhyno posted:

Was it a choice between the superman cape and rent?

Apart from rampant alcoholism I think I'm too sensible for AI. All of the dumb poo poo I buy I only do so when I'm flush with cash.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

April Chat Thread: You've made poo poo life decisions because they aren't the same as mine

You're all garbage human beings for not daily driving a Scirocco :colbert:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MustardFacial posted:

Apart from rampant alcoholism I think I'm too sensible for AI. All of the dumb poo poo I buy I only do so when I'm flush with cash.

There was a distinct possibility of being short on rent when it became available for sale.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

1500quidporsche posted:

April Chat Thread: You've made poo poo life decisions because they aren't the same as mine

You're all garbage human beings for not daily driving a Scirocco :colbert:

Hey! Some of us like VWs other products.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

MustardFacial posted:

When the cash stops flowing, sooner or later in the draught you'll buy some dumb poo poo anyways. No one will laugh unless you post about it here though.

1500quidporsche posted:

You're all garbage human beings for not being able to buy turbo i6 aussie fords :colbert:
FTFY, at least it applied until the recent v6 ecoboosts came out.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 30, 2015

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I felt kinda bad for ordering a kickstand for my scooter from Japan (not overnight) for a ridiculous amount of money, but god dammit gently caress center stands, how the gently caress are you not going to put a kickstand on a scooter?

#First World Problems

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

How about you put me on ignore then. Sorry my hobbies aren't the same az yours, but you are as much of a self entitled prick on here as in IRC. If we can talk about making $8/hr at a pizza place for 73 pages than I can talk about abusing drugs if I want. So suck a dick.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I'm glad you got the point.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

hey guys i like cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
How about you not have a melt down?

I like cats too. I was supposed to house and cat sit for 8 days a few weeks ago. I was there for 3 days before I ended up in hospital again, only got to meet the cat twice but it seemed like a real trooper.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 30, 2015

• Locked thread