Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Rhyno posted:

A maybe 10 year old kid just totally caught me checking out his incredibly hot mom's rear end. He looked so disappointed in me.

I do my grocery shopping on the way home from work between 4-5pm and window shop the poo poo out of all the hot depressed housewives dragging their children along. Its really a great way to end a work day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Comrade Flynn posted:

It's me. I have the best taste in color.

can i play :v:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

1500quidporsche posted:

I think it has less to do with tumblr and more to do with the fact that there is a growing segment of middle class kids coming out of high school that don't have a job and don't really know how the real world works and are stuck in an endless feedback loop where they all reassure each other's life views.

Tumblr is just the platform.

Here we call it 'D&D'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Shampoo posted:

Ugh. On the hunt for a new job out near my folks and in-laws (Albany NY area). Current work got wind I was looking and no matter how much I say "I'm not looking for another job around here, I like it here" I'm now dead to them. Career fallen off a cliff. The most annoying part is that Albany doesn't have a lot of positions open for what I do, so I've been on the hunt a long time (more than a year) and people don't get that I want to relocate so they're like "Why are you applying, you live in Boston??" Doesn't help that the glut of entry level IT guys means that everyone wants a cheapo contractor and any permanent positions start at half what I'm making now.

Car chat: If I do wind up getting work out there, I'll need my own car. It would be a 2-3k beater for sure and part of me wants to get something interesting and fun to drive since I'll be in it so much and it'll be "mine" but the realistic part of me says to just get a late 90s Civic or Corolla and drive it forever, putting gas, oil, tires and brakes in it until the Sun goes out.

Apply with your folks/in-laws address on your resume

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Dogs are garbage but still don't kick them

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

E: THERES A GOD DAMNED BLACK WIDOW LIVING UNDER THE DECK CHAIR NEXT TO MY JACUZZI

like 2 years ago i killed probably 30 of them during spring and summer. seriously, gently caress them.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

It'd help if he'd be willing to shorten his folder names.

C:\Users\Bob\Documents\Art\Jim's Tire Shop\First Logo\Initial Logo After Discussion\Red\Slightly Darker Red than Original After 3-2-15 Discussion\Version with different font after 3-6-15 discussion where I suggested we use Comic Sans because it pops\file.psd

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we're not buying phones now we're buying multimedia devices that are painfully forced into the role of a phone

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
cats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
life is hard. its even harder if youre dumb.

• Locked thread