Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

The Locator posted:

Umm.. how in the hell do you get blackballed from working as a pizza delivery guy?

Probably drove his car into a swimming pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

kastein posted:

It took Intel several months from final interview to hire letter. My manager actually frantically called me a week or two before HR got their asses in gear and asked me to give him just a little more time because HR was being incredibly slow but he had info from them that said I was being hired, and asked that I play dumb when they finally got around to calling and telling me.

Sounds like my experience with AT&T-they waited for three or four months after I'd applied to call me for an interview. They started moving pretty quickly after that but when my boss-to-be first got me on the phone I had to ask him to remind me what I'd applied for. :v:

• Locked thread