Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Edit: I should mention that these two do NOT like each other.

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Apr 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Guess I should post the dog, too.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Thick or thin doesnt matter one bit to me as long as they have the one thing I need in a woman.

a confirmed clinical diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder as defined in the DSM-IV

You should see if the DSM V is the same diagnosis.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I had to mention it as my wife has a PhD in psychology. Not the tell me your feelings kind, the business kind. She still had to take the feelings kind of classes for a while.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Cat Terrist posted:

At least guys in AI have seen a bra on a women wohse name doesnt end in .jpg. Most of us even know how to take one off from said woman.

Some can even do it one handed in the dark! Taking the bra off, I mean...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

CharlesM posted:

I get a corded drill if it's going to be used infrequently for that reason. Only the one I have now with a lithium battery I've managed to make last.

One of each. Looking to upgrade from my old Makita 12v... The big Makita corded 5/8 hammer drill is amazing, though. Perfect for milling my own grains for home brewing.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

So down here in Cali I was sweating my balls off and dying all yesterday and mom claimed it was only like 70 degrees. She asked if i wanted dad to pack a pair of shorts for me for the solvang trip as it could be 80 or higher and i told her no, because if it is i'll be constructing a rudimentary shelter and conserving my energy awaiting helicopter rescue.

Where at, because it should be about 85 here in the desert.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Leaving San Jose heading southbound 101 with an eventual destination of the motorcycle museum in Solvang.

Cool, but still a ways from me. If you ever make it out to Palm Springs I'll buy you a beer.

iwentdoodie posted:

Yeah, these temp swings are pissing me off. My house goes from freezing to hot as balls.

Edit: so my 10lb dog ate a bag of mixed chocolate candy a couple days ago. He just poo poo in the floor and there was literally a turd in a snickers wrapper.

It is starting to not cool off at night here, meaning the months of 100+ are just around the corner...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

It's dropping less, but still into the mid 50s here in Temecula.

I'm gonna be out your way next week I think. If my knee can stand it, I'm gonna ride out to PS and try to find that aviation museum I keep hearing about.

Few pages back, but the PS Air Museum is awesome. I'll try to remember to send you a link to the next Props n Hops beer fest that takes place there. Last time the home brew club brought a home made Randal that we filled with orange peels. It turned every beer, especially the coffe porter into the most delicious beers around.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

13" Now, I have to buy you two beers if you visit, now. That was impressive.

iwentdoodie posted:

And el jebus: that would be awesome. Hopefully you remember :v:

Before I forget, the website from last year. palmspringspropsandhopsfestival.com is the website. It just happened in November, but next year I can probably get you a vendor wrist band so you drink for free (if they do that again). Bring a nice beer or two to share with the Brewers, though...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Operation Flashpoint has come a long way.

In the next iteration, you play as a soldier that is preparing for battle. Choose your weapon and load all 7 magazines with realistic ammunition. Clean your rifle with our 9 new cleaning kit skins. Don't forget to head to the PX to buy inserts for your gas mask. Realistic saluting motions will allow the base commander to barely bring his hand to his head 37 times just walking from his car.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

Made the mistake of buying some salsa earlier with the name "salsa 100 fuegos"

I ate it on a burrito. My stomach hurts and farts are burning.

You went to Cardenas, didn't you? Should have stuck with the guacatillo and carnitas.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Tomarse posted:

I approve of the house spiders who live in the various cracks/holes in my house who don't build lots of webs everywhere and keep to themselves and hide as soon as they see me coming. I'l forgive them on the occasions I catch them lurking in a corner somewhere because they eat the bugs and run and hide the minute they notice me.

gently caress the spiders who brazenly stroll around the house in the daylight, build big annoying webs or are not scared of me.

We have black widows and sun spiders. I just long for a boring garden spider to build a web that I can walk into without instantly shrieking about how the Black Death has got me.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Back to booze chat. If you like gin, check out Ransom's Old Tom. Aged in barrels for 6-8 months, it is unlike most other gins out there (that I've tasted). It's from Oregon, so I don't know if their distribution is that wide.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Cats, post more cats.

Barnum cares not for silly poo poo, but he is very pro drugs.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

IOwnCalculus posted:

This is an accurate post.

Very. We have an 83+, 86, and 89Ti.

Also, cat related AI!

Barnum with his sister Bailey.

Plus bonus drug use!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Sigma X posted:

Is that this?

I do believe so, yes. Both of them.

• Locked thread