Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Im getting into a pretty serious hotdog habit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

1.4 INCH DICK posted:

This isn''t a late april fools post, I found out today one of my exes from California is about a half hour drive away from me on a trip :stare: I havent talked to her in two years, she's the girl I proposed to when driving Lowered Expectations who wound up banging a half dozen of my friends. Looked her up on facebook and discovered in the past couple years she either discovered One Wierd Trick that Dieticians Hate, or has been hitting the glass dick for god knows how long. She looked absolutely wrecked. And yet, somehow, way, way hotter than she's ever been. So I've been spending the day contemplating why my dick has decided that skinny batshit crazy tweakers with dead hollow eyes are totally its thing. Like there is a direct proportional relationship between how broken somebody is and the level of desire I feel for that person. The closest I can describe the feeling is that brain is trying to talk to his coworker dick, saying 'Hey man, this doesnt look so hot so why don't we sit this one out okay?' And what brain doesnt realise is that dick stopped taking his pills like two weeks ago and has just entered the Messiah phase of full blown mania and is entirely too busy planning out to the exact second when he's going to need to tuck and roll out of the burning helicopter that happens to be on a collision course with the local nuclear power plant.

Im so with you on this is incredible. Stick my dick in crazy cause obviously im going to, and then sit in bed alone drinking a high gravity 40oz wondering where it all went wrong.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Not much of a basketball fan but today is a good day to live in Madison Wi. :)
Cant wait to throw up on state street later tonight.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I had one where the screen had completely broken off and I just used the bottom part and had that bitch on speaker phone. I could remember how to get around the phone without a screen so I just used it for the longest time as sort a weird box I talked into like star treck.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Some days you just come home still in your uniform boots and all, throw that poo poo to the floor, pound a beer, pack a bowl, and put on some loony toons, Its all you can do.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

fjelltorsk posted:

My oncologist complemented me on my ability to survive radiation. i guess i am part cocroach. started a new cycle of radiation today, this time its high dose.
I have exactly zero energy now. I have no idea how i am going to get trough this 3x per week the next 12 weeks. I feel like i am putting all the burden of raising our twin boys on the wife. i have spent what little i have of spark in me today to offload non-essential things in my life to others. I own three properties we rent out to mostly students, today i hired a managment firm to deal with it. i also hired a cleaning lady to help us out. I have also taken this first week of the cycle off work.

in other news. LS7 came today, my brother are moving it to my dads farm (where our excuse for a shop is) and i think maybe the turbos should arrive shortly. maybe i can start cleaning up the B in the summer.

oh, and my twins are kinda cool. they have just learned the effect of punching boys/men in the balls. Luckily they practice on each others.

I dont know who you are are but you put my "lovely" day in perspective.
God speed man.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

ExplodingSims posted:

So what's a good outfit to wear for a job interview with a trade? I have an interview tomorrow morning for an HVAC/Electrician company and I've never interviewed with such a company.

Usually my interview attire is a white dress shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes. (And a tie based on the company) Is that too formal for something like this?

Are you interviewing for a labor job or working in the office?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I left my fuckin card on my cart at work and my plan to get drunk got thwarted.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
roomates new gf has been staying over every night for the past week and a half with her little lovely dog that barks at everyone in the hallway. Normally she stays the weekend which is fine, her apartment is like 40 min away so I get it, and I like the girl and we actually get along great but when do I start charging rent?
I should ad she cleans and smokes me up all the time.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Currently Im at a moral crossroads.

After having a less than productive day at work and failing an ASE test. (motherfucker was nothing like the million practice tests my job has been supplying me with.) Im feeeling pretty low. And decided to go get some food for dinner on the way home.
Only having about 25 bucks on my card till friday plus the ten in my wallet, im being frugal and only grab some chicken thighs to cook. Cost about 6.40 something.
So I go to the self checkout thingies with chicken and scan it, have it register, and throw in the two 5's i had in my wallet. Next thing i know I get my two 5's spat back at me through where you get your change, plus the change i woulda got from my ten, along with a printed receipt that says paid. So im standing around looking obviously confused and dumb trying to see if anyone is around, no one is, I say gently caress it, grab my ten bucks back and my change and the chicken and leave without anyone so much as batting a glance.
I should at this point mention that I shop at this place nearly every day and have always been an honest and loyal customer thus far but i mean, if a teller gives you extra change back you feel bad for them thinking they will be short later on and get in trouble or whatever, but a machine? Im like gently caress it.

Thoughts?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
There is a 91 New Yorker in my bay right now with the rear springs rusted through their supports in the axle. They are currently pricing it up. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Got a vaguely-worded call today to go help one of the guys I supervise at work - apparently he was having some sort of crisis and needed to leave immediately. I shrug my shoulders because workplace drama is a daily Thing, go to find him and he's turned inside-loving out... I get him in the truck with me, and between sobs he tells me that his little brother just got shot

:stare:

I threw an arm around him and took him to his car without asking any questions, but from what I gathered it was fatal. Don't know the kid in question, but my coworker is a super nice down-on-his-luck kinda guy who I've always liked. I do not get paid nearly enough to counsel people in the depths of grief asking me "what do I do? this isn't real! this isn't happening!". An excellent way to start my three-day weekend.

Jesus must be in the air, roomates girlfriend who lives with us just got a call that her employee lost her nearly due baby in a car accident. :(

• Locked thread