Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

80 kilometer an hour sideways snow. happy april everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

PC gaming master race!

That and Kerbal Space Program just isn't really playable on console

How are you enjoying GTA 5? :smuggo:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

T1g4h posted:

Only two weeks to go! :negative:

Just because it has a release date in april doesn't mean it's coming out in april. Remember march? or january? or november?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'll probably wait until my PSN plus sub runs out and then grab it and move over there. a lot of the heist stuff is completely impossible with pubbies, although i would expect PC pubbies are less likely to literlly be 5 year olds

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lightbulb Out posted:

Don't worry, they're 13 instead.

loving up your missions because their computer only runs the game at 14 FPS :argh:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

InitialDave posted:

Broom handle or a breaker bar works well.

so does a stuck injector as long as it gets hot enough before it plugs solid.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Thanks, rock auto!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Some hilariously bad ideas going through michener allen in edmonton this weekend.

An 02 X5 4.4 with a rebuilt title and suspension problems, a 330i 6 speed convertible, a 104k wrx sti with a blown engine judging from the number of gauges, a 104k RX-8 with a blown engine judging from the number of kilometers and a little 5.5hp kart http://details.maauctions.com/AutolistingYEG_Detail.aspx?Link=9/4/2015^RD1

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Quite A Tool posted:

The only thing bad about skipping breakfast is that you don't get to jam on some bomb rear end breakfast food. But that's why breakfast for dinner exists.

There's a place here called "ricky's"

any time of the day, they have a breakfast with 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, a big piece of sausage, 2 pieces of ham, potatos and toast.

It's like 2 pounds of delicious breakfast food. probably 3000 calories, 5000mg of salt, but who gives a poo poo.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Just a heads up to anybody into game of thromes, the first 4 episodes of the new season leaked, so there will probably be a ton of spoilers everywhere, the biggest being Luke and Leia are brother and sister

InitialDave posted:

I almost got killed today.

A mate and I were walking back to a hotel after going out for lunch, and just as we rounded the corner of the building, there was a massive smashing sound, and we turned to see a pile of broken glass and bent metal about 5 yards behind us. It was a full-size 4'x3' double-glazed window unit from the hotel. It had fallen out directly above us, and if the wind hadn't given it a bit of horizontal impetus, it would have landed right on top of us. From the 13th floor (Room 13 on the 13th floor, no less :staredog:).

Needless to say, we decided we needed a stiff drink.

I'll get you next time :argh:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Raluek posted:

lol.

For those seriously worried about spoilers, y'all know that the books exist, right?

Low effort trolls aren't usually willing to go through the effort of reading books just to piss people off.

Here's a huge spoiler image: http://i.imgur.com/KYXZwSX.jpg

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Rhyno posted:

DAD'S GIVING ME HIS CAR I AM SO EXCITED

2000 Golf TDI, 314K. ALLLL MINE

Gotta be careful, that's basically a GTI without all the engine, transmission, suspension, and interior bits.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Blacking out from the intense g-forces on launch.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I wonder if a small nitro engine would have enough torque to power a drill/screwdriver if you geared it way the gently caress down......

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The worst part is they're mustang money for mustang performance without any of the amazing mustang features like back seats, a trunk, a roof, windows, doors, air conditioning, build quality, interior quality, comfortable seats, crash protection, or reliablity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If that counts as a bad day, sign me up.

He's not phoning anybody, he's using his phone browser to order a 918 because it's AWD will save him next time. As long as he keeps his 4.0 GPA, his parent's bank account is wide open, and it's a big one.

• Locked thread