Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

If you want solitude in a movie, you go to a matinee a few weeks after a release. If you go to a major picture on opening weekend, you're guaranteed to have to deal with... other people.

You are poo poo. Stop being poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Another fine, well-supported argument from poster Ozmiander. :bravo:

I didn't want to phrase it in a way that you couldn't understand.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

angryhampster posted:

I typically don't appreciate NASCAR, but my god this video has me thinking twice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1D0zuVEJs

Those cars are so insanely loose, and packed so tightly. Takes tremendous nuts to drive like that.

NASCAR is great, if you can get into the rhythm of beerbeerbeerHOLYFUCK!...beerbeerbeer...

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

T1g4h posted:

You can't anymore. They were a super limited run on the Hoonigan site and at Formula Drift Long Beach. I managed to snag some off their shop Friday but they're not up for sale now. I'll get some pics of the other ones in a bit, they're pretty amusing :v:

Here's all 4 TFATF ones in the pack

Plus a bonus brushed chrome censor bar logo that came with the pack and bonus JUST AIN'T CARE decal that they threw in during shipping.

I like mine better:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Tide posted:

I gotta disagree with that. Much like cigarette smoke, weed is so pungent that I don't think you can ever escape that smell, no matter how much you try.

Haha. Seriously? If you have good ventilation (or smoke outside), and regularly clean your self/home, it's a non issue.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Shampoo posted:

That's how all my Careerbuilder/Dice/Monster/Whatever pages are set up. I might just go whole hog and put it on the resume itself. One problem is I don't know anyone out there. I've got no network of friends-of-friends to keep one eye out for open positions. More than one I found an ideal job only to realize that they posted it for a legal requirement and they already had a candidate in mind.

Sounds like my life. Boring but reliable.

Because Albany is the area you move FROM.

Also:

IT'S HAPPENING.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Re: Spouse chat

I am glad mine has friends that are pretty tolerable. Most of her friends husbands are into smoking meat, shooting guns, and a few other things that interest me. She likes hanging out with most of my friends, but their spouses are a bunch of stick in the mud type people. But FWIW - I really don't care for most of my friends spouses - its not like they are lovely or awful people, but they aren't super huge into the things I like.

Watch Mills Fleet Farm ad, they run a special on the Hobart Auto Arc 130 for 350ish- Its a 110v unit, comes with a cart, regulator, helmet and machine, and a bonus, the Auto Arc 130 is "last years" Miller. Even when you pull the manual up online, it pops up as Miller and no mention of Hobart. I know we live in the same area - shoot me a PM if you want to try mine out. I need to get a bottle on mine, but I have flux core, and once you get poo poo dialed in, its smokey and has a little more spatter than MIG.

Jesus. My Lincoln was like $700 from Homedepot.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

CommieGIR posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310560/

New Dirt game is out in Early Access.

Well known AAA franchise game is in early access? gently caress Early Access.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Also, do Ruckus guys not realize that if you strip the plastics off almost any japanese/chinese scooter, they look like a ruckus underneath?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I just saw a weird three wheeled two seater called The Slingshot on my drive home.

It's an ecotec powered "motorcycle" made by Polaris. It's also awesome.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Powershift posted:

The worst part is they're mustang money for mustang performance without any of the amazing mustang features like back seats, a trunk, a roof, windows, doors, air conditioning, build quality, interior quality, comfortable seats, crash protection, or reliablity.

You're dangerously close to sounding like a ford apologist. :P

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Holy gently caress I took too many drug last night. Coffee by the gallon trying to stay away. Still feel a little hosed up. Gonna be a long day.

I TOLD YOU NEVER TO TAKE MORE THAN THREE DRUG.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Lightbulb Out posted:

Same with people who have a smart phone with a physical keyboard.

FRAG OUT!

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Tusen Takk posted:

drink some water, you're probably dehydrated

otherwise I have muscle relaxers if you want some

Y'all post way more than you ought to. You're "turning into" a bunch of catty teenage girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Cats suck, get a dog.

• Locked thread