Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Quite A Tool posted:

I nerd out on some battlefield on the PS4. They really need to just remake Bad Company 2 so me and my buddy Carl can knock down some more choppers.

Hell yeah buddy. I can't believe they haven't remade White Pass in any of the newer games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Quite A Tool posted:

Was that the snow one with the oil pipelines and the last point up on a hill? That one was badass.

This was today, it only lasted for about a minute and was BB sized, nothing too crazy.

I don't think there was a point on a hill but it was a snow one. The map was basically a pristine village with a whole bunch of houses that you could hide in or blow apart, and the center flag was right between two three-story houses and could be captured from either. By the end of a round half of the map would be leveled. It was great.

They really need to remake that level.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I may have driven like an rear end in a top hat this morning.

Between the Journey on Pandora and the BMW logo on my car, it was inevitable.

I'm sorry, other commuters.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

go3 posted:

C:\Users\Bob\Documents\Art\Jim's Tire Shop\First Logo\Initial Logo After Discussion\Red\Slightly Darker Red than Original After 3-2-15 Discussion\Version with different font after 3-6-15 discussion where I suggested we use Comic Sans because it pops\file.psd

One of my favorite bands is Bal-Sagoth.

I've always had trouble moving mp3s to either CDs or flash media. They'd be in an innocuous enough directory (P:/Music or something) but their song titles are novels in themselves. No joke, this is an actual song title:

code:
The Dark Liege of Chaos Is Unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire, Part II)
If there were any directories of any sort, they'd typically end up as Bal-Sagoth[1].mp3, Bal-Sagoth[2].mp3, etc...

It was hilarious and annoying at the same time.

• Locked thread