Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Going to be moving to a rental property the weekend after Easter, gonna have to give my 16 year old cat to my mum to look after (well, it was her's originally). Gonna miss that old whinging fleabag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

1.4 INCH DICK posted:

Y'all want a savage movie to watch track down These Final hours. I know Vudu streams it.

http://youtu.be/FUDqd1DEvms

I saw this in the cinemas last year. It was a brilliant end of the world movie. Well worth it

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

88h88 posted:

Reminds me of the ship from the 80s cartoon Ulysses 31 (which nobody ever remembers despite it being dope as hell)

I remember watching it as a kid in the 80s

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

InitialDave posted:

My vote is for "loving magnets".

I reckon it is via remote control. 2.4GHz doesn't need antennas like old AM/FM receivers/transmitters

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cat Terrist posted:

Age of Ultron tonight.

Not even the current East Coast Low bombing Sydney is gonna stop me. 300mm+ of rain in two days and more incoming this morning, 135kph winds etc, floods up to 16 moeters deep up northwards...... been a while since I've seen rain like this.

It's a nice fine day down here in Melbourne :)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Woo! Fiber to the home internet ordered! should have it within the next 20 days!
gently caress, that's nice. Luckily I live in an established area with cable, but feel sorry for mates who have to deal with ADSL

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Yep- I dunno why it would be slower in a rural area but here 45kms from the Adelaide CBD we get the fastest possible. Signed up with Optus for ours because they offer Unlimited data, which they use a fair use policy on so if you cause network performance issues they'll cap your data off, but so far some guys on whingepool have been downloading 8+TB per month on it and not run into issues. Apart from Hard Drive space.

8TB a month :aaa:

I have 500GB a month and barely make a dent in that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

goatse guy posted:

I got promoted to manager of our business development center at work. I'm excited about the pay raise and the new responsibilities, but I'm more excited about never having to work past 6 pm.

Catte chat: I went to go check out some dogs at the humane society yesterday, but after considering how much of a pain in the rear end Harry is around other dogs, I've decided to get some cats to keep him occupied instead.

Congrats! That's great news :)

• Locked thread