Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Dogs rule cats drool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I nerd out on some battlefield on the PS4. They really need to just remake Bad Company 2 so me and my buddy Carl can knock down some more choppers.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Just as my dog (who was a Phoenix stray) was getting used to going outside in the rain now that we're in Seattle it loving hails on us for like 30 seconds, she was not impressed.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

CornHolio posted:

Hell yeah buddy. I can't believe they haven't remade White Pass in any of the newer games.

Was that the snow one with the oil pipelines and the last point up on a hill? That one was badass.

CharlesM posted:

Did it happen again today?? Or yesterday?

This was today, it only lasted for about a minute and was BB sized, nothing too crazy.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 2, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

mariooncrack posted:

I bought a used mechanical keyboard from SA Mart awhile ago (This was my first mistake). The seller warned me that it would be dirty but holy poo poo I didn't expect it to be that dirty. I finally finished cleaning it out and I'm typing on it now. Probably will be giving it to my girlfriend in a few days.

Ughhh gross. Did the PO leave some snacks in there for you?

In car related news I'm getting totally nostalgic about my '94 Bonneville. I wrecked the transmission with one too many neutral drops, looking back on it I dun hosed up cause that was a great cruising around car. Gonna have to get me an SSEI one of these days.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 4, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Don't you do work on buses? Tell me it's a bus.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
The B's clearly stand for British Leyland.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

1.4 INCH DICK posted:

Guess who's got tickets to see Electric loving Wizard on Monday :getin:

http://youtu.be/fBdkbqgAmto

Uhhh gently caress yes. I think I know what I'll be doing Monday.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

iwentdoodie posted:

Did you go all loopy? I want to ban my wife from seeing me until I'm recovered just so she can't gently caress with me

When I came out from under after my double hernia repair I was loving miserable. Confused and in mega pain. Once they doped me up again everything was fine.

I was super thrilled when they gave me the pictures showing the mesh they put in. Kept telling my wife how awesome it was now that I had chain mail built into my crotch.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
The only thing bad about skipping breakfast is that you don't get to jam on some bomb rear end breakfast food. But that's why breakfast for dinner exists.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Hit or miss is right. Waffle house is great pre-hangover food though, especially when your only other option is cooking for yourself.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Ya'll crazy.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
New apartment vent. Who the gently caress installs a heat lamp/lovely air vent combo in a bathroom without wiring it separately, especially if it's right above the toilet. I'm going to hate taking a dump in the summer.

I had no idea that such a thing even existed.

Also Ballast Point's Victory at Sea is loving delicious.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Apr 14, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
That would be too easy.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

If you have widows then you know the intensely unique crackle their webs make when you put your hand through one in a spot you cant see directly, say, for example, reachin under your driver's seat at a stop light reaching for a dropped lighter.

Ughhh nooooooo.

I'm so happy my jeep has a cigarette lighter.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

I'm surw theres a whiskey drinker or two in AI, So I wanted to whore this out. The finest sipping whiskey I have personally come across in the actually obtainable range. By which I mean not some housand dollar one of six limited reserve bullshit. It's a Seattle local whiskey, but if anyone finds it online GET IT. I'm now ojna god damned mission to find a wholel botttle of y own.

Holu fuxk its good

I had a beer the other day that was aged in one of their barrels, gonna probably hit the distillery next week, have heard good things.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

mafoose posted:

Japanese whiskeys

A buddy of mine hooked me up with a couple glasses of Yamazaki 18 that was loving phenomenal.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Maybe you should lay off the trash liquor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I used to tell people the hangovers off steel reserve were no different than any other booze. Then I got old.

• Locked thread