Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Them puppy eyes!

InitialDave posted:

Please tell me you gave him the "A-OK" hand sign and mouthed "Nice!" at him.

This made my night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
That was a good roadkill.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Pretty colors, ugly car

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

mafoose posted:

I've got a couple of Japanese whiskeys that are oh so delicious!

Taketsuru Nikka whiskey?
So delicious

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

T1g4h posted:

Guys, are we still talking about poor purchasing decisions? Because here in a few weeks after I take care of my bills I think i'm gonna drop $400 on a GTX 970 and 8GB of RAM :3:

GtaV tempted me to do the same by not only dropping dime on the game, but a new rig to play it. The adult Wally J decided I care more about expensive whiskey and other adulterants these days. Plus I'm trying to teach myself solid works so I can make car parts at work, and I can't imagine how many hours would disappear if I built a new system.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 30, 2015

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I budget upgraded from a C2D to a C2Q from oxbrain (thanks again!) a short time ago. A new rig would do swell but I can't justify it when my old beast is still getting it done. Thanks for being my enabler, though :3: Ill remember who to direct all my solidworks questions to, as well.

ilkhan posted:

Congrats on being an adult and making grown up level decisions.

Having a conscious is rough sometimes but it's impossible to be rid of so I might as well live with it. Not sure how everyone else manages.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
You're all enablers.

• Locked thread