Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

freelop posted:

We were having a clearout at work so I scored this headlight from a Jaaaaaaaaag XF that I intend on building a torch out of.

where will the fire come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Stone OG Barleywine

I've cut back a lot on my boozing this year. I've had about 2/3 of the bottle and I'm buzzed. Also really getting psyched about the upcoming kid. Found out last week that it's a boy!! My mom already said she wants to buy him a Power Wheels. :D

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Wow that looks great. Is that the set from Costco:?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Furious 7 was outstanding. They tied in every single movie. Great Paul Walker tribute as well.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I typically don't appreciate NASCAR, but my god this video has me thinking twice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1D0zuVEJs

Those cars are so insanely loose, and packed so tightly. Takes tremendous nuts to drive like that.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Ozmiander posted:

NASCAR is great, if you can get into the rhythm of beerbeerbeerHOLYFUCK!...beerbeerbeer...

I've been to a couple lower-series races, but never a Cup race, and have never been a fan of watching on TV. They are a lot of fun to watchi n person.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Anyone else watching Better Call Saul?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

AcidRonin posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/h3WHi/new

Friend just texted me this. Dickbutt on a formula 1 car. God I hope its real

Checks out! This just showed up in the FP1 stream a while ago:

Resolution too low to make it out in that one, but you can still see the lighter colored square which contains said dickbutt.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

My grass is delightfully green and tomorrow shall be the first mowing day of the year. I can't wait. I love mowing. The smell is excellent and fresh cut grass turns my dogs' paws green.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

where the hell is my motivation today

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I need to stop buying cheap tools.

It did manage to last 8 years.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

bandman posted:

Getting serious about lifting weights and getting into better shape, so I'm starting to track the weights I'm lifting in a spreadsheet so I can see how much stronger I'm getting.

I really need to lift more. I do a ton of cardio and have pretty good stamina for running, but I just am not a fan of lifting.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I believe I've just extricated the remains of a small rodent creature from my shower drain.

gently caress that was nasty.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Started The Killing yesterday on Netflix. This is pretty drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

KozmoNaut posted:

Original Danish goodness or watered-down American remake?

The American one. Is the Danish one better?

• Locked thread