Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
2015 is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Yeah dogs are fine I guess but what about cats?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

kastein posted:

loving Justy threw a rod this morning. Hope it didn't destroy the balance shaft or anything else I don't have a spare of.

God drat it, it isn't even registered yet, I was just moving it from the side of the road into my yard. :argh:

Pix or it didn't happen :colbert:

CommieGIR posted:

Seriously this: If you are going to get a dog/cat/ferret/etc. PLEASE adopt.

I can't agree with this enough. Shelter animals are totally fine get off your high horse.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Cats rule everything around me.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Powershift posted:

I'll probably wait until my PSN plus sub runs out and then grab it and move over there. a lot of the heist stuff is completely impossible with pubbies, although i would expect PC pubbies are less likely to literlly be 5 year olds

Don't worry, they're 13 instead.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

CommieGIR posted:

ArmA is fun, if you want to interract with drunk Russians and Europeans.

I think flying around in the AN-2 is the best part of Arma.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

IOwnCalculus posted:

I do love him too, but I will say that it feels like the flashbacks to "Slippin' Jimmy" are a bit awkward because he actually manages to look younger in the series' present-time than he does back then.

I think the flashbacks were the only weak part of the show. The rest was pretty great and I'm looking forward to S2. I like it more than Breaking Bad because the main character is likeable.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

go3 posted:

C:\Users\Bob\Documents\Art\Jim's Tire Shop\First Logo\Initial Logo After Discussion\Red\Slightly Darker Red than Original After 3-2-15 Discussion\Version with different font after 3-6-15 discussion where I suggested we use Comic Sans because it pops\file_final_reallyfinal_finish_1a_final.psd

Fixed.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Cat Terrist posted:

Words I thought I would NEVER say in Sydney....

"YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN??????""

Looks a lot more like hail than snow to me!

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Tusen Takk posted:

interview went great, they said I was the first candidate to be able to identify FireWire and IDE ports and cables lol

Reaching for the stars.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
And don't forget that RAID is not back up.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Astonishing Wang posted:

You ever notice how people that don't use smart phones just loving love to tell you how much they don't need them?

Yeah, I know you're better than me, shut up about it.

Same with people who have a smart phone with a physical keyboard.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Does it budget in beer and bi-monthly drug binges?

Tell us more about your drug & alcohol problems, we really want to hear more about it.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Don't you have a Miata to go drive and rave about or something?

Is that supposed to be an insult? I really just wanted to know all about your drug & alcohol dependence.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Baller Witness Bro posted:

April 1~~~Guys I just dropped my whole paycheck on shiny coins and some dank

April 20 ~~ LOL I'm so hosed up

April 21 ~~ I feel so lovely today what's up with this? It literally does not make sense and I can't even

April 30 ~~ drat I'm broke I don't get it

AI : The Saga

Just drink another bottle of fireball and stop being a pussy!

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Sorry guys, I'll just talk about motherboard model numbers and cats from now on in the AI misc thread. :(

The issue isn't talking about that stuff, it's that you're humble bragging about being a grown rear end man who can't get his poo poo together. I drink and do drugs to excess, but I don't need to constantly post about it on a car forum chat thread like I'm a cool dude because of it. No one cares that you got hosed up, and posting about it constantly just makes you seem really sad & desperate.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I'm glad you got the point.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

BrokenKnucklez posted:

get up to make lunch come back later.... 41 new posts.

About absolutely nothing.

Its like Seinfeld, only Seinfeld is actually funny.

Better make a post about how there's no good new posts, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Tusen Takk posted:

This is making me yearn to get out of retail

This will make you a better and worse person, but retail is pretty tough. You're doing the right thing.

• Locked thread