Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Zedd posted:

Oh wow, I didn't know this show was back on the air again.

Also I must be weird, because I liked the "young louie" actor.

Young Louie Actor had the second best portrayal of the idiosyncracies of his adult counterpart last year.

The best was the college-age Nucky Thompson in Boardwalk Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The grated cheese on the cleavage was really good, and that stupid voice at the end was perfect. I love this show.

I URINATED IN MY BED. MY MOTHER BEAT ME FOR URINATING IN MY BED. IT JUST MADE ME URINATE IN IT MORE.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

SaltLick posted:

I love the natural absurdity.

I think my all time favorite was the news anchors saying gibberish and no one bats an eye

Louis CK invented the Pootie Tang language, so the newscaster gibberish from that episode was spot-on.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jim Norton's goofy face and messed up clapping was certainly Lynchian.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Extra Jizz - $1.00

• Locked thread