Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fried chicken is delicious and gently caress that woman for not being excited for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gonz posted:

The grated cheese on the cleavage was really good, and that stupid voice at the end was perfect. I love this show.

I URINATED IN MY BED. MY MOTHER BEAT ME FOR URINATING IN MY BED. IT JUST MADE ME URINATE IN IT MORE.

I love the natural absurdity.

I think my all time favorite was the news anchors saying gibberish and no one bats an eye

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Louie crying with the make up was absolutely perfect holy poo poo. Pamela's reaction was spot on

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Louis CK brought Pamela to the Mayweather fight. Are they a thing irl or just really good friends

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jewmanji posted:

This is one of the best analyses I've read of Louie yet. It really reminds me that even when Louis CK seems to be just making GBS threads around having fun with the show, he's still putting enough subtext into it to qualify as a bona-fide prestige drama, and that even when the only organizing principle of the show seems to be disorder, he's still being very deliberate about every shot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2015/05/louie_season_5_the_surprising_evolution_of_louis_ck_s_philosophy_of_love.html

I think it does an incredible job of explaining the shows obsession with gender fluidity and how it affects Louie's relationship with Pamela.

From the man that brought us Pootie Tang

I love it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:laffo: that loving song during the end montage. i completely missed it until it showed him sleeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I love Todd Barry's character in this so much

• Locked thread