Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
Yeah the opening did go for that now standard Louie approach of 'oh, this unbearable rear end in a top hat, when given some time to speak, is actually 100% and i'm stupid for having a problem with anything'. I mean Louie is pathetic, so who knows, maybe everyone is right about him (the character).

Main story was okay. Feels like he did it already in a variety of ways ie Doug Stanhope episode, which was better, and it's a standard character type for the show now.

So this was okay, but felt like it didn't really have to exist. If it was very funny or something then it would've been fine, but it was only kind of amusing at points.

Louie's always been hit or miss depending on the particular anxiety the story exploits. Sometimes it can be really funny like last week with the kid who can't tell jokes, sometimes it can be obnoxious like the scene in the store in this episode. Sometimes it is just dumb like that episode where he smokes weed with the guy next door. I just dip in and out of this show, sometimes I quit an episode part way in like the premiere this season when it seems clear I'm not gonna enjoy this week's story.

Is it correct there are only 7 episodes this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread