Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
This is seriously the weirdest, most hosed up, brilliant and hilarious episode of this show yet. I'm just in awe of every little detail. And the song at the end, I started to notice around the dying babies part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
A few random rumors from some unnamed people sure sounds like a history of sexual assault and not someone with an agenda.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

I think these are some of my favorite characters.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I liked the drivers big dumb face

That's the guy who played Buzz on home alone.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
...you do know that he plays a character on his show right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
The highs were higher but the lows were lower. Still overall a great season just for the absolute gems it produced.

• Locked thread