Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Jake Armitage posted:

Who said anything about a fight? I'm simply baffled that people defended that scene, and doubly baffled that people are still defending it. Louis CK himself finally commented on that scene, and not only didn't he back up the weird defenses of it, he just basically proved how tone deaf he actually is. That was the problem with basically all of Season 4 - just tone deaf all the way through.

That was last season, shut the gently caress up about it already. The scene was fine, it's a tv show. Relax before you burst something.

Glad the show is back but yeah bit of a slow start.

Edit: Whoops missed the modpost, my bad!

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

wide stance posted:

I actually thought Bart was kind of funny in his original act.

:stonk:

Great episode, although I'm always conflicted on Pamela. I wonder how she would have taken it if Louie admitted to banging the pregnant woman.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

King Vidiot posted:

She hasn't done it in a while, but it kills me every time she says "Daddy" in that weird affected way.

I wish they'd do something with it because it kind of goes back and forth. That daddy stuff comes across as so fake and makes it clear she's making all this stuff up for attention but then other times like the subway and stuff it seems she has no real grasp on reality (even for a child that age). Seems disjointed.

• Locked thread