Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

InfiniteZero posted:

+69 Pimp

Moving on ...

I liked last night's episode. The stand-up bit about aliens was funnier than most of his last special. The "I didn't come" line was laugh out loud funny. I'm glad this show is back.
lmao, hoist by their own r'tard

Agreed. The "I don't care about aliens" bit was great and certainly more quality vintage Louie than jokes from 'Live at the Comedy Store'. The only thing I didn't like about the ep was the repeated showcasing of the quirky one man band street musician which felt too indulgent and thematically disparate. Louie accidentally going to a cult's potluck was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I liked the one-man-banjo guy fwiw, added a nice hecticity to the senes as needed.
It was the repeated interstitial footage that wasn't really linked to any element well. The hectic music was a fine accompaniment to mundane chaos, but I do prefer smooth jazz underpinning mortally embarrassing moments frozen in time.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

loving looooooved this episode. What the gently caress was that song at the end? I only realized what was being said just as it pushed in on Louie. "Please die you dying babies, in my diarrheaaaaa"
One explicitly meant to sound like an obscure old-timey torch song, but upon any kind of lyrical scrutiny realized it was a super funny commissioned part of the episode story as well

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

they were credited as "Awful Being", lol

• Locked thread