Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

precision posted:

I mean if Bill Cosby can't keep a lid on it forever, I would think Louis would be destroyed about a week after it (allegedly) happened, you know?
Well Cosby kept it quiet for something like 20 years before the first woman cam forward. Then it took another 10 years for people to actually care. Louie has been a big figure in comedy for a while now and these accusations only go back a few years. I'm still withholding judgement but I'm not about to give Louie a pass if poo poo turns out true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

Do you think Cosby did it?
Yeah I think it's pretty damning and I don't know if I can ever listen to 'Himself' again. Cosby is rich and has super lawyers so I doubt it gets any worse for him.

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

Well, theres just as much 'evidence' that Louie CK did what he was accused of :smugdog:
Not really but ok you got me yes I'm a big fat fatty fat hypocrite.

• Locked thread