Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Sometimes I love this show because it's hilarious.

Other times I love it because it's weird or because it's not afraid to put stuff like tonight's episode up. I don't care if it wasn't super hilarious, just so much effort and thinking goes into every bit that it is always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
You also have to give Rappaport a ton of credit for playing that character to the hilt and making him just as obnoxious and terrible as he needed to be.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

sticklefifer posted:

Rapaport played a great dick, but man I would've loved to see Bill Burr in that role.

Seriously. Gotta love Bill Burr and he might have killed that.

• Locked thread