Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I vote you force people to play a dota map but a really obscure one no one knows.
Like ToB or something.

That or a random selection of the worst possible hero arena maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

You can get way more obscure than tides of blood.

The bestworst were the naruto/dbz ones just to see what mangled abominations people used for their custom hero models

Yeah but IIRC ToB was really well built but even more mechanically dense and needlessly complicated than DotA. Also I remember it could be loving long, like 60min was the norm for rounds or something.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Anatharon posted:

Was Tides of Blood the one with like the Gargoyle hero with a death laser and smashed into dudes with stone form? That was rad.

I think that was ToB or EotA. EotA was great because it had a character who's gimmick was that he stunned you and caused you to drop random piles of your money everywhere along with a randomly generated consumable. It also had lots of LoL style stat scaling so that was a thing I guess.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

So... Is the OP making an event or is this just a lets reminisce about war3?

Yes.

What about the map where you all crewed starships that fought each other and everyone was a different position on the bridge?

• Locked thread