Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Is it too late to play?!??! I want to play!!!!

Naga Sea Witch best hero. Best puns, smexiest snake voice, forkiest lightning, oh yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Man I re-installed and am all jazzed up about this poo poo, am very excited for some wc3.

I vote games be 3v3v3v3 for maximum bullshit. Also all maps must have a tavern so I can get my snakey waifu.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Man, I forgot the insane AI actually cheats. Those fuckers.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Or we could just play the superior WC3

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
WC3 is good in that it's the only blizzard game where like 3v3 and other team battle poo poo is actually fun.

3v3 starcraft you just get a team of 3 terrans who all rush out like 3 marines and murder all your dudes, because mass marines that early cannot be beaten by zerglings/zealots.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

precision posted:

my memory is quite the opposite, 3 zerg teams were worse

Nah, v 3 zerg you just have to bunker until you have enough marine mass to stomp through.

Mind you this was back during the WoL beta so I dunno if people got less bad after that.

ninjewtsu posted:

So I just found out I can't make Friday night. I'm sorry to let down all the people who were depending on me

I'll never love again

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways I'm on wc3 right now if anybody wants to dick around or whatever..?

in lordaeron server, is that the right one?

Gonna try and join GamerTroonLifestyle channel, if it's too many characters i'll join goontroon channel.

E: I'm in, sitting around. I want to believe that one of you will show up and we'll have a very poorly played game, then we'll become sad and ashamed and never play again.

E:E: Not even blizzard advertises on wc3 battle.net anymore. The ad box is empty and lonely :(

The Duchess Smackarse fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Apr 17, 2015

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Synastren posted:

1v1 Diamond American games are on par with 2010 (maybe 2011) GSL code S games.

If I belonged to something called GSL code S I'd just uninstall the game and kill myself.

Back in WoL when it came out I was a diamond 1v1er, now I'm a silver 1v1er. I don't think I've gotten any worse.

Aight nobody's showing up to wc3, I'm sad, going to watch netflix, laters y'all.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I think it's hilarious that there are about 10,000 bots but only 12 players. Turn off your bots you giant retards!

I actually joined a game where there was another real dude we had a good chat then I left him when he asked me where I live for the fourth time, I guess he didn't accept Butt World as an answer.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Sitting in the lobby, waiting to be loved.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
This is my warcraft 3 music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

GannyG and I won the 2v2
Computer(Easy) won the FFA.

What will happen next??

I just want to point out I killed every other player, and only quit cuz you guys said I had to. I woulda beat computer(easy)!!!

I take my wc3 very seriously, very very pro player am I.,

The Duchess Smackarse fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Apr 18, 2015

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Listen he posted the link and told us to watch the stream, so I did. Everything's fair in love and warcraft 3.

This is me after winning... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBLf-crl0Y

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

I never said dark deeds was cool. Dark deeds is poo poo!!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My plan from the get go was always to rush as many dudes as possible early and stomp through everybody, it's just that knowing where to start made things happen a bit faster! The number one mistake people make in games like that is that they assume that their teammates don't want to to kill them mistakenly, which is untrue.

I am eagerly awaiting the next wc3 goon night :3:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

darealkooky posted:

i was playing like that, it's just not possible to fight out four different armies within the span of 10 minutes

You got what you deserved, goddamn priests/sorcs just makes people want to kill you!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We should warcraft 3 today/tomorrow. get some wc3 going, on the internet, with lots of goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We played once but I think everyone's mad at me for being a scoundrel.

• Locked thread