Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'd love to play this. Team is better than 1v1 for me, but I'm fine with either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Weekends, either before 4 EST or after 830 EST

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I don't get home from work till 830 pacific on fridays but I don't mind being a bit late. Basically I just wanna play WC3 with goons.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

gannyGrabber posted:

Also all maps must have a tavern so I can surround them in towers, gently caress you guys.

ftfy

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Is there an ingame channel we're using or a steam group or something of that sort?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm in the channel but all you nerds are in a game already. Inv me for the next one pretty please.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dark Deeds is only fun if everyone has roughly the same idea of what they're doing. Otherwise everyone flails around for 20 minutes until there's a win/loss that nobody really expected to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Every night could be wc3 goon night and I'd be happy with it.

We need to play FFT at some point though. And SWAT if we get enough.

• Locked thread