Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Orv posted:

This is still how low level SC2 2v2 and up ladders work a decade later, it's great. Some Stalkers? No, all of the them.

I have fond memories of hoovering up every gas mine I could get my hands on in 3v3 SC2 maps so I could mass Ravens and throw their AoE bombs en-mass into blobs of Void Rays back in the very early days of the game.

Then you fill their base with the little deployable turrets while your deployable point-defense drones prevent the Ravens from taking any AA fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
So did Stux get banned?

• Locked thread