Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i fell for this in the smash bros tournament everyone who said 'oh im just a casual player' starts hitting you with 38 point combos

edit

adam has the right idea throw some rng into this fucker so we can see some newbs get wins over some nerds, 2v2 sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

liquidfire posted:

Where can i buy this for less than $20

As above poster said it's I think $20 for both on battle.net, and if you can find any stores (Best Buy/Target) that still have them on the shelves it'd be twenty bucks there too and come with the strategy guides. It's twenty on Amazon too. Basically it's twenty bucks anywhere to be really really savagely beaten at an old video game everyone figured out how to improve at but me

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Endorph posted:

it used to be 40 bucks on battle.net

but yeah hacking the price to $10 and maybe giving you a mount in wow if you buy it would be cool. might breathe a bit of life into the community.

This would be entirely good for people who like fun and for their proud devs if any remain from WCIII, but totally against the modern gaming market of hyping up your new garbage TF2 or Dota clone and selling merchandise for it before the game is finished being made

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
any final word on the format or intention of the tournament? i really want it to actually be about a lot of fun games and not just the people who never uninstalled the game proving they're still the best while the rest of us sit out immediately

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Adam Bowen posted:

Battle.net channel name "gamesaregood" and a Steam group might be a good idea

Theres a WC3 goons custom games group that never gets used you could probably merge with for a while.

edit

we need 9 people online at the same time or on a friends list to make a goon clan, with enough effort...we can achieve this

extra stout fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 15, 2015

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
anyone want to carry me in 2v2s so I can practice for this?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Adam Bowen posted:

If I'm not here at 7:30 tomorrow then just play some games

can we change the time and server then if you're not hosting

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im the only person in the channel is there a ventrilo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU