Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Adam Bowen posted:

Yes, but nobody posted when they can play.

If you're doing a one-off, just make a fuckin weekend event from like Friday to Sunday or something, if you need more than one day. If you're doing a bigger event, have weekly replay due dates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

gannyGrabber posted:

Mind you this was back during the WoL beta so I dunno if people got less bad after that.

1v1 Diamond American games are on par with 2010 (maybe 2011) GSL code S games.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

gannyGrabber posted:

If I belonged to something called GSL code S I'd just uninstall the game and kill myself.

Back in WoL when it came out I was a diamond 1v1er, now I'm a silver 1v1er. I don't think I've gotten any worse.

Aight nobody's showing up to wc3, I'm sad, going to watch netflix, laters y'all.

GSL Code S is and was the premier Korean tournament. :ssh:

I'm saying that diamond players now are as good as the top-of-the-top in early Wings.

• Locked thread