Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Turpitude posted:

I want to mention that the first difficult boss fight that will KO you is probably the Baron Castle one. The guy with the snake arms does massive damage if you kill him while his arms are still alive, which can result in KOs. And the boss on the next floor needs to be hit with lightning periodically to stop him from blasting your whole party with a tidal wave. He is also weak against ice.

The boss fight in FFIV is horrible too. Goddamnit, Game. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Tifa owns.

Also, my Cloud doesn't have the buster sword, what should I do?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Octomamm is murdering my Lvl-20-22 party.

I have Thundara rank 1 for Rydia, Thunder strike rank 1 for Cloud, and Tyro's my healer.

Any goons have advice?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
My team's Aerith, (might replace her for Lenna), Terra, Rydia, Tifa, and Celes.

Yes, I'm a FF6 fangirl. I also wanted an all-girl team because gently caress YEA MISANDRY :redhammer:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I did spend quite a bit of money trying to get a Masamune. I really shouldn't play these games. :negative:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
My team is in the mid-to-late 30s. No firebird for me. :saddowns:

Also, I want this to get ported to Vita or 3ds or something.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm really enjoying this game so far. Whoever said that stuff about the feedback loop and weapons was right. I...spent a lot of gems in the beginning just to get some pixels. :negative:

Unison League also does a similar thing, but I haven't spent money on that yet. (You can customize your player and they give gems out like candy where I'm at.) It's an anime-style game, but that really shouldn't bother people posting in a Final Fantasy thread. :v:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Holy crap, I just defeated elite Archaeosaur with my level 40~ team. Thanks whoever had that blinding blade Locke. :)

Violet_Sky fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 25, 2015

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
How do I beat the flans in FF12's dungeon? Only have enough for one Ifrit summon.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the Phantom Train. I don't have raise or death.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
How do people who already downloaded the game enter the draw?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Charles Bukowski posted:

The Special button info screen is empty for me, so I assume I got entered by default since I've long beaten the first dungeon in the game. If that isn't the case, who cares, I don't want a doll. I wouldn't mind that PS4 when that contest starts though.

Yeah, same here. I just want to play FFVII.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Can anybody help me? I got an error code 1014 at the title screen, so I uninstalled it. Now Google Play won't let me redownload the game. Halp. What do?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I tied it to my google+ account.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I just got two of Edgar's weapons. I wish there was a to trade 5* gear for 5* gear. :(

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
My team's at level 65, how do I beat the 110s?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I have no idea what abilities to hone, actually. The only soul break equipment I have is Tifa's Grand glove.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Should I use reflect in the battle with Kefka?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Will Cid's quests replace the current quest system?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I can't do the Fortune Egg on my tablet. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
How do you guys level up weaker characters? Do you stick them in the back row?

• Locked thread