Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

fyi youre supposed to ignore people with cancer they are greyed out for a reason

what people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i'm glad to see some love for strange journey here.

also i remember there was a big persona q thread for awhile but no one seemed to actually enjoy it. is it worth picking up?

I was enjoying it until hitting a wall with the third dungeon when I kept getting ambushed by enemy groups that could one shot my team by making everyone in my team weak to lightning and then spamming mazionga until everyone died. maybe I was just bad at the game but I think about going back to it from time to time

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Kaubocks posted:

i'm sorry about your irreparable brain damage

I'm sorry that he's right.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

"I was excited when I heard they were making a crossover of Anime Dating Simulator and Anime Shipping Simulator, but I was devastated when the result turned out to be Anime." - An actual person, apparently

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
it looks like gay poo poo for retards

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

it looks like gay poo poo for retards

ok, but try turning your monitor on and looking at the game this time

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i just bought fire emblem for 3ds but im gonna play the gba one first before "tackling" it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"The GBA one" smh

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
There were two GBA fire emblem games, 1 DS game, 1 Gamecube game, 1 Wii Game, and one 3DS game.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

There were two GBA fire emblem games, 1 DS game, 1 Gamecube game, 1 Wii Game, and one 3DS game.

how did you get ungreyed

Dec 26, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

i just bought fire emblem for 3ds but im gonna play the gba one first before "tackling" it

do the opposite

The Taint Reaper posted:

three gba, two ds

i guess 2/1 that got released in english but thats not really an issue nowadays

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i should really go back and beat fire emblem 6 but roy sucks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mach2 posted:

how did you get ungreyed

he actually paid like 20 dollars to ungrey and get his avatar back lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but i will play the 3DS games eventually

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

01011001 posted:

do the opposite

Explain

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
how does taint reaper get all the angry avatar changes

Dec 26, 2012

gee i wonder

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but i will play the 3DS games eventually

It's good stuff, and with every new release it gets harder to go back to the old ones with how much quality of life improvements and new mechanics there are. Awakening was real good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played the wii one and copies are like 80+ dollars on line last I checked :pwn:

Dec 26, 2012

the 3ds one is more forgiving if youve never played the series before

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I never played the wii one and copies are like 80+ dollars on line last I checked :pwn:

you should

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

yeah its better then expected

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

f that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

play the GC one first, the wii one's a sequel

and yeah i bought a copy of the wii one new and sold it for like a hundred bucks to get my wii u lmao

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

The Taint Reaper posted:

There were two Famicom games, three Super Famicom games, one Satellaview game, three GBA games, one Gamecube game, two DS games, one Wii game, and one 3DS game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

play the GC one first, the wii one's a sequel

and yeah i bought a copy of the wii one new and sold it for like a hundred bucks to get my wii u lmao

I have the GC one and it's real good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GC one is my fave, it's good as hell

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Proposition Joe posted:

There were two Famicom games, three Super Famicom games, one Satellaview game, three GBA games, one Gamecube game, two DS games, one Wii game, and one 3DS game.

I was only talking about games released in countries that matter

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Fungah! posted:

GC one is my fave, it's good as hell

Good luck to anyone who wants to get a legitimate copy of this one: $180 the last I checked on average.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the gently caress. I should sell my copy.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Slur posted:

Good luck to anyone who wants to get a legitimate copy of this one: $180 the last I checked on average.

Holy poo poo It's more expensive than Earthbound!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did the digital rerelease of the Metroid Prime Trilogy end up devaluing those metal case copies?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

The GC/Wii FE games also have crashes and audio issues with Dolphin. Have fun.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I bought a wii on craigslist with smash bros brawl, wii fire emblem, skyward sword and a couple other games for $90 and sold the games on ebay for a profit. Fire emblem sold for like 70 bucks alone

Dec 26, 2012

Slur posted:

wow. to think i used to have 2 copies and gave someone one, years ago

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Why doesnt nintendo let someone do reprints of old games like people do with vinyl albums? The used game market is highway robbery lately

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo has always been very stingy with physical printing runs, often to their own benefit, which is why they're currently making an absolute killing on amiibos and will continue to do so for years

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Nintendo has always been very stingy with physical printing runs, often to their own benefit, which is why they're currently making an absolute killing on amiibos and will continue to do so for years

They should actually go back to being a mass market brand instead of shilling cheap "rare" plastic crap to the autistic crowd IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

They should actually go back to being a mass market brand instead of shilling cheap "rare" plastic crap to the autistic crowd IMO

They're both now.

• Locked thread