Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i'm glad to see some love for strange journey here.

also i remember there was a big persona q thread for awhile but no one seemed to actually enjoy it. is it worth picking up?

I was enjoying it until hitting a wall with the third dungeon when I kept getting ambushed by enemy groups that could one shot my team by making everyone in my team weak to lightning and then spamming mazionga until everyone died. maybe I was just bad at the game but I think about going back to it from time to time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"The GBA one" smh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but i will play the 3DS games eventually

It's good stuff, and with every new release it gets harder to go back to the old ones with how much quality of life improvements and new mechanics there are. Awakening was real good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played the wii one and copies are like 80+ dollars on line last I checked :pwn:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

play the GC one first, the wii one's a sequel

and yeah i bought a copy of the wii one new and sold it for like a hundred bucks to get my wii u lmao

I have the GC one and it's real good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the gently caress. I should sell my copy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did the digital rerelease of the Metroid Prime Trilogy end up devaluing those metal case copies?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo has always been very stingy with physical printing runs, often to their own benefit, which is why they're currently making an absolute killing on amiibos and will continue to do so for years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

They should actually go back to being a mass market brand instead of shilling cheap "rare" plastic crap to the autistic crowd IMO

They're both now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

I have like dozens of friends and I don't know a single person with a 3ds or Wii U and all of them owned nes, snes, n64 etc explain

It's simple: you're not friends with real gamers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Normal people" have been conditioned by Jews to only play MOBAs and spend money on hats instead of buying mario games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Someone needs to motherfreaking ban The Reaper

• Locked thread