Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i'm glad to see some love for strange journey here.

also i remember there was a big persona q thread for awhile but no one seemed to actually enjoy it. is it worth picking up?

it's ok. there's a couple of crazy degenerate builds and the endgame's a slog but the persona stuff's cool. buy eo4 instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I never played the wii one and copies are like 80+ dollars on line last I checked :pwn:

play the GC one first, the wii one's a sequel

and yeah i bought a copy of the wii one new and sold it for like a hundred bucks to get my wii u lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GC one is my fave, it's good as hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

"Normal people" have been conditioned by Jews to only play MOBAs and spend money on hats instead of buying mario games.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i got a good laugh in that trailer when the main character is torn between two lives, symbolized by two different little sisters calling for him

also when the trailer cut to the the path for the evil dudes and it's just an anime babe with hella titties

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah i'm going to go war dudes too probably but this was pretty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm sorry but this thread needs to be destroyed

• Locked thread