Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i've been playing nocturne for the first time on my PlayStation 2 and its incredibly sick. its really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i like smtiv better than nocturne. the UI is just too pretty

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

gently caress off friend of the family

nocturne is the better game but i really dig the way smtiv presents itself so i like it better, personally. namaste.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

"I was excited when I heard they were making a crossover of Anime Dating Simulator and Anime Shipping Simulator, but I was devastated when the result turned out to be Anime." - An actual person, apparently

gently caress off idiot bitch

• Locked thread