Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

I think I started out trying to be semi serious then just decided gently caress it since I couldn't answer the last half honestly anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

MrChips posted:

If you've never played a Sheep game before and you're on the fence about this, the previous three games are listed in the OP if you want to see what it's all about.

Pretty sure they're not, I can only see the links to the email address.

The First Ever AI Sheep Game!
AI Sheep Game Two: Lucas Electric Boogaloo
AI Sheep Game The Third - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Haha, taylor swift was more popular than I suspected.

MrChips posted:

The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow - LloydDobler

Nice choice, this song is on my driving playlist too.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

MrChips posted:

Question 7: I think a road trip down this road would make the journey more memorable than the destination.

Pan-American Highway - 3
KozmoNaut
Ephphatha
Simkin

I'm pretty sure I actually answered the Trans-America Trail for this question, which is an offroad trail running east/west along the continental US. The Pan-Am highway looks like a north/south route going through the americas. While you're free to hand out pity points I'm aiming to lose here :argh:.

• Locked thread