Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I've been busy and too blah to sit down and come up with even half-decent answers, but rest assured I plan on entering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Answers submitted, I'm definitely going to be near last place.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
While it might not have been strictly in line with the question, my answer to #2 is the most AI :colbert:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Man, there are some really good ones there that I completely forgot about.

If I wasn't playing to lose this game my choice would definitely have been one of the songs on that list. So many good choices there, AI has great taste in music.

CCR - Lookin' Out My Backdoor is probably my all time favorite driving song, I can't explain why. I love blasting it down a country road with all the windows down and the sunroof wide open in the 850.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Apparently I'm bad at this "trying to lose" thing. Stop agreeing with me, people! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Oh wow, that was great, statistics are :awesome: . Thanks for running these games, as always. :)

• Locked thread