Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'm cutting it close, in less than an hour before deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Terrible Robot posted:

CCR - Lookin' Out My Backdoor is probably my all time favorite driving song, I can't explain why. I love blasting it down a country road with all the windows down and the sunroof wide open in the 850.

I have a doubly inexplicable love of the Children of Bodom cover of that one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRbKc32i09c

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

B-body Supremacy. :c00lbert:

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 22, 2015

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'm sure conversions are great otherwise but I just can't do the American Fullsize Van Seating Position for more than about half an hour. Even before I messed my back up it was uncomfortable, now it's near torture.
Especially the GM ones, since the doghouse is so much wider. Such is the cost of being able to get at those rear spark plugs I suppose.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Oh yeah. I like how us two frostbacks are the most terrified of dying of dehydration.

Yeah that's pretty funny. Though I was thinking more in terms of road safety-my actual answer was 'stay cool and hydrated' since those things (esp. the former) keep you more alert and let you drive a lot longer before driver fatigue sets in.

• Locked thread