Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
This is gonna be a bad one. Feeling a solid 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

MrChips posted:

Question 1: When I'm out for a drive, __________ is on the stereo because it's the best music for driving.

The Initial D soundtrack - 2
Tommychu
Seat Safety Switch

ACES:

Super Eurobeat - AcidRonin

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT

I USED THE TITLE :goonsay: Come on that has to be worth something

I was sure at least a few of us were awful people. :rice:

MrChips posted:

Question 2: On that note, this is the best driving song ever made.
ACES:
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son - AcidRonin

They told me there would be people like you when i got back.... :mill101:

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Apr 20, 2015

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Tommychu posted:

I have a doubly inexplicable love of the Children of Bodom cover of that one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRbKc32i09c

This cover is fantastic.

Also even though I picked fortunate son, I cannot belive i didnt think of red barachetta!

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I can't believe you didn't take that easy alley-oop for the Initial D soundtrack, though I find it incredibly hard to get mad at you for the song I know in my heart to be superior.

I mean here's kastein and pipkin driving a Justy to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87hsSpiavUg

Stewarss inquiry, Super Eurobeat is totally the initial d soundtrack right? I thiught that was the title of the soundtrack album

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

That was my interpretation. :colbert:

Sounds like we need some extra points then :getin:

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

MrChips posted:

Alright, fine...I'll make the changes even though I could have very well invoked the

rule.

Thank you nice man for incorporating massive :spergin: It will probably be the only points i get :smith:

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I thought about going with Wires because of the video...but every time Prehistoric Dog comes on it just hits that spot where you want to drag race everything and do brake stands at all the traffic lights :)

Is wires where they weld a bit of corogated metal to the front of the old car and ram poo poo? Either way great band

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

MrChips posted:

Question 4: Without a doubt, this is the best car/truck/whatever for a road trip.

A 1986 300ZX. Euphoria is experienced most firmly at the state of a curve at 80+mph and you don't know if your frame is gonna make it through the corner or not. - Adiabatic

Sooooo glad this is a thing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

drat the smart4two. How could i have forgotten that. Really thought i was going to get more with the peele p50

• Locked thread