Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Just emailed you the correct answers, you can use it as an answer key against the others if you'd like :v:

edit: My cars are too old and rusty for detailing and I'm only fixing what broke over the winter, so those answers might not necessarily be correct. Pretend they're correct anyway, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

The Locator posted:

How in the hell were "I Can't Drive 55" and "Turbo Lover" (my second choice) both aces? drat.

On the other hand, only 1 point behind the leader, this will be the high water point for my placement in this game!

Turbo Lover was my second choice as well. Fun fact, I had that played at my wedding :rock:

Seriously though, Desert Plains is the best driving song, you're all categorically incorrect.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

MrChips posted:

Question 5: Conversely, I can't think of a car/truck/whatever more inappropriate for a road trip than this one.

A schoolbus full of poorly behaved children - Simkin

Really though, I have two kids, and this would be the absolute worst. Pretty sure a cop would let go if they pulled you over after witnessing you drinking some vodka straight-up while driving.

Also, woooo ninth place!

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
That was great, can't wait for the next one!

• Locked thread