Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Games are......... Good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Hmmm starting to think games are bad now.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?

Stux posted:

welcom

Greetings

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?

Zombies' Downfall posted:

It's going down, we're yellin "friend of the family"
You better post, you better game
Let's start a fight, with folks on twitter
We'll be the sons, who disappoint

Lol I hate this song

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
i don't know about these vdieo games, they seem like they might be the opposite of good

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
what the hell was that super nintendo game where you played this guy with floating limbs like rayman and you flung them at people, i think if you got hurt it took your limbs away or something. i liked that game

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Yeah probably shouldn't talk about videogames in the videogames chat thread

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
i had a friend who played WOW like 8 years ago when we were in college and was a guild leader or something, he would sit in his room all drat day before and after class barely hanging out with anyone mumbling on his headset and nearly flunked out of school and did some counseling for a short time (seriously, video game addiction counseling or something like that). he gave it up and got like $700 for his account. thats all i know about MMOs never played one a day in my life.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
only matter of time until battlefield gets their jet pack on

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
that coat needs a few more zippers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006