Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I am so pumped about DK64 that I would play bongos to celebrate, if I had them, until my wife told me to stop.

he's got no style, he's got no grace, this kong has a funny face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

kind of late here but if you guys don't want to go to the DMV often you should move to AZ because your license will be valid for 50 years

if i wanted i could use the license i got when i was 16 until i was 66

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i can't wait until 3d printing develops far enough that you can just make your own lovely little statues and action figures and anime waifus so the world supply of useless manchild crap tanks, we will all be better off

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

CJacobs posted:

You do know that actual children also buy them right

Like, I don't know what your perception of gaming in 2015 is, but it's legitimately not entirely comprised of 20-something straight white manchildren like the internet seems to think (just mostly)

edit: This post sounds like I'm saying Nintendo games are for children but actually I'm saying all games are for children and we're all just wasting our lives

i meant value, not supply. bad wording on my part

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

It looks exactly like Human Revolution but polished up to me. Which I am in favor of, since I loved HR.

same, there was some stuff that didn't work well but most of it was really good and they seem cognizant of the most common complaints

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Also I am happy to see Jensen back.

deus ex: the gritty tale of a metal man hopelessly addicted to energy powder

edit: i bet they killed malik because they couldn't get her voice actress back

Stexils fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Apr 8, 2015

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i read every thread

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

the way HR has been handled post release with the directors cut and missing link dlc gives me high hopes they can successfully iterate in the sequel

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Alain Post posted:

TML had better level design than the base game which was nice. Unfortunately the same studio released Thief in the meantime which was not nice.

it was pretty funny how they gave you a way to get the 'factory zero' and 'all of the above' achievements in the same playthrough

since you cant get jump augs or fire your gun to destroy the bomb it involved making an elaborate tower of small boxes up to the crawlspace, then throwing one of them at the bomb to disarm it

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

TTR: where the gently caress are my breath of fire games???

wife: taint reaped again

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Nice. I hope they announce a new Elder Scroll. Also, kudos on the weed number ref

fallout is more likely

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i dont understand waste processing plants but i know a torrent of poo poo goes there

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

countdown to uninstalling dwarf fortress

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i want to believe, this is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if you want people to like you try cutting back on epic gbs memes

• Locked thread