Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hey Games forum I got bored with Pillars of Eternity and I need something else, what's new and good and single-player for PC/3DS/Wii U? Throw game names at me. What are you playing that I should play?

Not picky about genre atm, just spitball at me until something sticks. This is brainstorming. There are no bad ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

I hear good things about the single player in MKX.

Are the last-gen versions of this gimped? Only other game I've tried that had both nextgen and last-gen versions was Shadow of Mordor and the 360 version was broken as gently caress.

corn in the bible posted:

actually i changed my mind this is an rpg that came out recently http://store.steampowered.com/app/280600/

please play it because it is magical

Looks gothy as poo poo, will investigate, ty :tipshat:

(also alien rage might be worth $4)

• Locked thread