Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

I was surprised to find that the IK of imp zone can actually probate you. I guess it helps them to maintain their little byobgames circlejerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXE8s8xLJKs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZWau4fxaP0

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I own croc and croc 2 on the ps1

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I will never regret my decision to own video games

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
post the tweets negro

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
can someone just say friend of the family and get banned already... jesus christ

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

precision posted:

why am I so bad at Oli Oli 2

e: I have $6 in my Steam wallet, what should I buy? looking specifically for anime

give it to me so i can buy the dark souls 2 upgrade

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I spent 3 hours in a time warner store, once

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i can write down a list of names of people who need to quit posting and it's everyone who has posted itt

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Ha! Looks like you just owned yourself, the penetrator! for you also were a poster!

exactly

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

If only they had an extremely mature banking system like ours, in which powerful people can make billions of dollars by conspiring to destroy the entire world economy and face literally no punishment for it.

agreed unironically

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Consider spending the 400 on a gun to kill yourself with instead

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Stux posted:

thankfully i live in a sensible country where this isn't even an option so i'll stick with the ps4

Even in Japan where guns don't exist you can buy a single action rifle with a special license so where the hell do you live

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

smh at casual racism against a group of people in this thread

i'm actually a very professional racist.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im selling a dota arcana on the steam market and need someone with too much money and too little sense to buy it and give me money

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

"Excuse me, good sir. I have here a few ducats that I would like to exchange for a carriage ride to the nearest Radio Shack."
"Apologies, my lord. Those merchants no longer do business, since the Renaissance has made their craft irrelevant."

Ten outta ten

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Excels posted:

i wonder how many actual murderers have posted on SA

Every time i posted about Murdering someone? True

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

A Spider Covets posted:

lmao japan again someone send help

did u know that in FRANCE people don't know what cold cereal is...?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTKFLxVQooU

consider this album for gaming

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

hubris.height posted:

neat they released more music. i think i ruined the first album by over listening and wasn't impressed with the second.

hoping this one is good.

love death immortality... is an insanely good album

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im goi

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hey fagtards... who is gucking playing warcraft? christ

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

Divinity had a cool combat system but after playing 6 hours and spending almost all of that time doing poorly defined fedex quests all over town with only one or two battles I quit playing.

youre missing out... sure the whole first town and murder mystery is like, 1/3 of the game, but what you should have done was gone outside the northwest gate when you hit level 5 and fought a bunch of skeletons and poo poo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
anyway i'm going to spoil it for everyone because i think it's really loving hilarious nobody on the suspect list murdered him because they were all working WITH him, and he got killed by the only good character in the game, accidentally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i want a physical store that sells old pc games and used poo poo that isnt amazon because its marked up garbage from users or stores that apparently dont want to sell anything... thanks

the epic store GameCraze does not sell pc games despite stocking every other system and game in existence... and im pissed!!!

• Locked thread