Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

dat one portagee posted:

i had a friend who played WOW like 8 years ago when we were in college and was a guild leader or something, he would sit in his room all drat day before and after class barely hanging out with anyone mumbling on his headset and nearly flunked out of school and did some counseling for a short time (seriously, video game addiction counseling or something like that). he gave it up and got like $700 for his account. thats all i know about MMOs never played one a day in my life.

i played WoW with an old roommate for like two months, we got some sort of ludicrous party XP bonus since he referred me and it was a good time until i got bored and moved on to other video games

i collected enough vanity pets to earn my very own skunk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

VideoGames posted:

holy gently caress charging for mods. what the poo poo

I kind of like this actually. It's sort of taking the idea that if some wacko wants to make an enormous professional level expansion for something and sell it on their own, they can now do so. Or maybe just if a dev studio gets bored.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's going to be horse dick and vagina mods all the way down.

Very true, I just like the potential of the idea, as pie-in-the-sky as it may be. :shobon:

It really is just gonna be at least 99% community horse armor though I'm sure.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Alain Post posted:

Black Ops III is going to be badass.

Black Ops III is going to be incredibly stupid.

Please note, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm super excited about it. I just wonder if this one's going to end with an Avenged Sevenfold concert like the last one did. That's pretty hard to top.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

bloodychill posted:

I always liked Samurai Shodown over Street Fighter. True fact.

E: I liked the Deud Ex:HR boss fights. I was part of the problem.

SS has a more fun style of balance: Don't gently caress up, wait for the other guy to gently caress up. SF2 is more about combos and special moves, SS is about chopping the other guy in the face.

What I'm saying is I'm totally with you, also there needs to be a new Last Blade in the style of Guilty Gear Xrd.

• Locked thread