Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Did this black teenager really deserve a heart that could have gone to a 90 year old white millionaire who made his fortune off the backs of east Asian slave labor? makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
12.9% of the population but only 13.8% of current donors. Why does the way that's put rankle me? I have trouble perceiving it as racism necessarily. But only donating at a higher rate than the national average is kinda bizarrely put, even if it's only 7% higher than the average.

e: and the rate of current donors was actually 17% so I'm not even sure what the gently caress. I know it wasn't really the point of your post. It's just oddly put.

Organdonor.gov posted:

In 2013:
20%of all transplant recipients were African American
73%of African American transplant recipients received kidneys
17%of all deceased donors were African American

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Apr 3, 2015

• Locked thread