Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Mans posted:

Rejecting to give a heart to a 15 year old kid, no matter how lovely he is. is pretty appalling though.

At 15 years old he still had plenty of time and opportunity to get a better grip on his life and change his ways.

I don't see how this is news. 15 year old with a lovely life got a new heart, kept on leading a lovely life.

You just really don't understand the concept of scarcity do you? This isn't a problem you can just throw money at and fix, there needs to be times you say "no" to a young kid so another young kid with a better chance for a good outcome gets a "yes". That's why we have medical boards and why it was bad they gave in to activism over what they knew was the best choice.

tezcat posted:

The joke would is that they never gave this kid the same chance that they would give a white guy anyway. That's proven from the getgo considering the handwringing that was done to even make this kid eligible (case in point, this thread). Id be pretty embittered myself if some white rear end in a top hat treated me like a second class citizen where as some one else with lighter skin would get the organ without so much as a second thought. Personally id be tempted to wrack up as high of a body count before death as I could.

"I would kill a bunch of innocent (white) people just to prove a point."

There's something wrong with you, I think "anti-racism" broke your brain.

tsa fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread